For all eligible domestic orders, return shipping is FREE! For international returns, customers are responsible for return shipping. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
To initiate a return and obtain an RMA number, please use the Contact Us form and provide your order number and the specific products you need to return (if you are not returning all products purchased).
Return policy terms, conditions and eligibility:
- The DocksLocks Return Policy lasts 30 days - if 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we unfortunately cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- All returns must be approved in advance and must include a supplied Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Returns received outside of the allowed return window or without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund.
- For domestic orders, you will be provided with a return shipping label free of charge. If you choose not to use the free return shipping label and instead coordinate your own shipping, return shipping must be pre-paid. We are unable to accept C.O.D.
- For international returns, customers are responsible for return shipping and all duties, fees and taxes must be pre-paid. We are unable to accept C.O.D.
- The returned item must be in new, unused condition and in the original packaging. We retain the right to incur a re-stocking fee if the product or product’s packaging is damaged due to the fault of the customer.
- Sale Items: Only regular priced items may be returned. All sale items purchased are final sale and cannot be returned.
Once your return is received, we will inspect it to determine if your return is eligible for refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. Within a certain amount of days, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. All refunds are issued to the original form of payment, no exceptions.
All shipping costs paid during your original purchase are non-refundable. For international returns, customers are responsible for return shipping. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or Missing Refunds: If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please Contact Us.