Security cable lock ideal for bikes, scooters and more!
- BIKE AND SCOOTER SECURITY. Braided steel cable protects your property from thieves. Ideal for bikes and scooters. Secure your bicycle or scooter to any stationary object, such as a tree, gate, fence, bike stand or railing.
- UNIQUE DESIGN. Security cable is intuitively designed to easily fit through narrow spaces. The male end of the cable is the same diameter as the cable itself – 10mm. This allows the cable to pass through narrow spaces such as wheels, seat posts, gate posts and more. Additionally, the lock head is hinged, making it easy to maneuver the cable through and around tight spaces.
- WEATHERPROOF MATERIALS. All weather performance, designed for indoor and outdoor use. Straight cable is constructed of durable and corrosion resistant materials. Marine grade weatherproof steel security cable is covered in a thick vinyl coating to provide protection against the elements and prevent scratches to the secured item. Lock is made from weatherproof electro galvanized zinc alloy and sealed with a protective coating to enhance corrosion resistance.
- EASY TO USE AND COMPACT. The security cable is lightweight and compact, making it simple to carry and pack. Combination lock allows you to choose your own personalized 4-digit code and is easy to use. Keyless convenience so you do not need to carry a set keys.
- MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED. The security cable lock set includes an upgraded mounting bracket. Attach the bracket to any seat or frame post. The bracket fits any post size 0.75” to 1.5” in diameter. The cable’s bracket connector easily slides into the mounting bracket and clicks into place. To release the cable from the mounting bracket, simply push the red button and slide the cable out from the bracket.
- SPECS. Diameter: 10mm; Available in 2ft and 4ft lengths.
|Cable Length||2ft and 4ft options available|
|Lock Type||Resettable with 10,000 combination options|
|Cable Materials||Marine grade weatherproof steel encased in thick vinyl coating.|
|Mounting Bracket||Fits most posts with 0.75" to 1.5" diameter|
|Care/Maintenance||Rinse with fresh water if exposed to salt water. Periodically apply lubrication (such as WD40) to the combination lock.|