The Complete DocksLocks® Surfboard and SUP Security Lock System is an simple and secure way to protect your surfboards and stand up paddleboards (SUP) from theft. This is the most important accessory for your surfboard and paddleboard. Features include:
- PATENTED ANTI-THEFT SECURITY. The DocksLocks Jaws Lock is a patented locking device designed to protect SUP Paddleboards and Surfboards from theft. Don’t make it easy for thieves to steal your surfboard or paddle board while you are away.
- WEATHERPROOF MATERIALS. Constructed of high quality marine grade stainless steel. Additionally, the Jaws is encased in a plastic nylon housing and the 10ft coiled cable is vinyl coated to provide protection against the elements.
- STRONG AND SECURE. Secure your board to any stationary object: a car roof rack, park bench, bike rack, tree, dock piling and more.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE. The Jaws Lock is the only lock that can attach to either a board's leash plug OR fin box (when attached to an installed DocksLocks Fin Box cleat). Lock multiple boards together with a single cable (requires one Jaws lock per board). Functions as a surfboard lock and paddle board lock. For optimal security, attach the Jaws to an installed DocksLocks Fin Box cleat.
The system comes with everything you need to protect your board:
- (1) DocksLocks® Jaws Lock
- (1) 10ft stainless steel, vinyl coated DocksLocks® cable with re-settable combination.
- (1) Fin Box Cleat for use in Fin Track. Fits most single fin boxes and is secured using a one way tensioner screw